Center for Education on Social Responsibility (CESR)
Founded in 2007, the purpose of CESR is to advance the Leeds School's commitment to preparing future leaders to confront social, environmental, and ethical challenges; as well as the economic issues, faced by modern business. This mission is consistent with the intent of the Leeds family endowment that named the school.
CESR is responsible for the infusion of values discussions throughout the required curriculum at the undergraduate level, and the offering of cutting-edge electives and social responsibility classes for MBA students. CESR's faculty design required and elective courses that challenge students to evaluate business behavior along environmental, social, and ethical dimensions. These courses ask students to decide what type of business leaders they will seek to be, and the nature of businesses they will run.
CESR offers the Certificate in Socially Responsible Enterprise (SRE) and every spring hosts the Conscious Capitalism Conference.
- CU Athletics Leadership Development Program
- CU Engage
- CU Gold
- Center for Education on Social Responsibility (CESR)
- Certificate in the Study and Practice of Leadership
- Engineering Leadership Program
- INVST Community Leadership Program
- Leadership Residential Academic Program
- Leeds Scholars Program
- Presidents Leadership Class (PLC)
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Naval ROTC