• The Concealed Carry Act allows those who are at least 21 who possess a concealed weapons permit to carry a concealed handgun on campus.
• Under concealed carry, anyone with a permit may carry a concealed handgun on campus generally and into CU buildings, with the exception of Folsom Field and any other ticketed public performance venue.
• The university is amending housing contracts with all students, resident advisers and live-in faculty who are at least 21, who live in undergraduate housing on campus and in the Bear Creek apartments. This amendment stipulates that residents agree not to carry or store a weapon in the facility.
• The campus will accommodate concealed carry permit holders in a graduate student housing complex off the main campus, provided the permit-holders store their weapon in a safe within their dwelling when they are not carrying it.
• Within our total residence hall population, 96 percent of the residents are under 21, and on the campus, our CU Police Department estimates that the overall population for the campus with a concealed-carry permit would be about 0.6 percent of the total campus population.