With the end of the spring semester next week, please review the following tips and reminders before leaving for summer break.
- Students must check out of their residence hall within 24 hours of completing their last final exam, so please plan accordingly
- The last meal served for spring semester (dinner at the C4C) will be Thursday, May 9
- Residence halls close for the academic year on Friday, May 10, at 1 p.m.
- Housing & Dining Services and the Environmental Center are partnering with a vendor to divert re-usable and recyclable items from the trash.The Environmental Center will provide barrels, placed in lobbies and common areas of each residence hall, in which items may be placed.
- Large items such as cinder blocks, futon frames, furniture, or other items made of wood or metal should be placed on the ground near designated recycling areas outside of buildings (neatly please).
- For more information visit the Housing & Dining Services Preparing for Move-Out page
- Move-Out Day information
- Register your Friday or Saturday night graduation party. Students can register Monday – Thursday 8 a.m.-5 p.m., and on Friday from 8 a.m. – 12 p.m., in UMC 313. Party Registration no longer applies to parties with amplified outdoor music.
- Party Registration will continue through the summer.
- If you are leaving Boulder for the summer, post your sublet or create a roommate profile on Ralphie’s List, CU’s rental database.
- Sublease agreements are available for download and pick up in UMC 313. If you have legal concerns about subleasing, you can schedule an appointment with Off-Campus Housing’s Legal Advisor, Attorney Bruce Sarbaugh.
- Please donate and recycle your used furniture and belongings. You can also avoid costly trash fines by properly disposing your items during move out. Download a list of thrift stores and recycling centers.
- If you are taking a vacation, ask a friend or neighbor to watch your property while you are away. Consider setting your lights to a timer, lock all doors and windows, and make sure your valuables are not visible from the outside.
- If you are still looking for fall housing, visit Off-Campus Housing for a list of property management companies and apartment complexes.