Students attending the first home football game Saturday against Central Arkansas at 6 p.m. are encouraged to arrive at Folsom Field early to enjoy all the gameday festivities.
Stadium gates open at 4:30 p.m., and student seating is first-come, first-served, so fans who want to be in the first few rows should arrive early.
Pregame highlights include a visit to Ralphie’s Corral, located just south of Benson Earth Sciences, where Ralphie herself arrives at 3:15 p.m. and will be available for photo opportunities. Or stop by to grab a glance of her until about 30 minutes before kickoff. Ralphie will lead the Buffs onto the field five minutes before the game begins at 6 p.m.
Fans who arrive an hour early, can also catch The Golden Buffalo Marching Band performance in Ralphie’s Corral before they head to Balch Fieldhouse for another performance at 5:20 p.m.
A few other reminders for gameday:
- A limited number of student tickets are still available! Please visit www.cubuffs.com/students for more information. It will be the only way to access men’s basketball tickets this season.
- Make sure your Buff OneCard is working! You must use it to swipe into the game and if it does not work, you will have to go to the Buff OneCard office to get the issue resolved.
- Outside the stadium, there will be enhanced enforcement by the Alcohol Control Board.
- If you are cited for a MIP or other offense, it will be reported back to the Office of Student Conduct.
- Please visit www.cubuffs.com/gameday for all pertinent information.