By Off-Campus Housing & Neighborhood Relations
Approximately 22,000 CU students live off campus. After freshman year, most students rent units managed by local landlords and property management companies. Now is a great time to start thinking about your plans for next August.
Off-Campus Housing & Neighborhood Relations can help you find available properties and answer questions regarding off-campus living. Here are some things to consider as you begin your search:
- Roughly 52 percent of the housing market in Boulder is comprised of rentals. Don’t panic about not having housing come the start of the school year.
- Attend the CU Off-Campus Housing Fair on Jan. 22, from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. in the UMC Glenn Miller Ballroom.
- View properties and find roommates on Ralphie’s List, CU’s rental website.
- Pick up a list of property management companies and apartment complexes from Off-Campus Housing in the UMC, room 313.
- Schedule a free lease review with Off-Campus Housing’s Legal Advisor, Attorney Bruce Sarbaugh.
- Set a budget and select reliable roommates with similar lifestyles.
- View a map of popular Boulder neighborhoods. Research bus schedules and locations, or find a carpool.