By Christina Gonzales, Dean of Students
Joe Roy, Chief, University of Colorado Police Department
As St. Patrick’s Day approaches, we’d like to encourage everyone to celebrate responsibly. But as you do so, please take steps to ensure the health and safety of yourself and others.
- If you are out at night, remember it is harder for drivers to see you. Wear lighter colors.
- Remember to be a good neighbor and keep your noise levels down. If you are hosting a party off-campus, please remember to sign up for the Party Registration Program.
- Police officers and other emergency services personnel will be out this weekend, working to keep the community safe. Your assistance in maintaining a safe environment is appreciated.
- Students who are of age and intend to drink should be responsible: know your limits and help your friends stay within theirs.
- If you think your friend is in danger due to alcohol, call 9-1-1.
- If you are out late or drinking, take advantage of CU Night Ride (303-492-7233) or Late Night Transit.