Continuing its efforts to be transparent, PTS has issued its annual report.
- Want to know about the many transportation alternatives we support and promote? (Pages 17 & 18)
- How are our staff engaged in serving our community? (Page 14)
- Ever wonder how many bicycle parking spaces are on campus? (Pages 3 & 11)
- How do we acquire bicycles for the annual fall bike sale? (Pages 5 & 6)
- What’s the percentage of students, faculty, and staff that purchase parking permits? (Page 23)
- Can you register more than one vehicle on your parking permit? (Page 4)
- Wow! Parking & Transportation Services (PTS) has Facebook AND Twitter accounts? (Page 19)
These questions and many other topics are covered in the PTS Annual Report FY2013, which is now available on the PTS website under About Us/PTS Documents/2013 Annual Report. Need a shortcut? Check it out here.