The countdown to finals has begun, which means that Midnight Breakfast is almost here! The semi-annual event will take place on Monday, Dec. 17. Activities start at 9:30 p.m., and breakfast is served from 11:59 p.m. until 1 a.m. in the UMC Alfred Packer Grill. Everything is free for CU students, so pack up your books and notes, come to the UMC, and grab some FREE food on us!
The menu includes French toast sticks, sausage, eggs, coffee, fruit and more. There will be vegetarian and vegan options. Breakfast will be served by faculty and staff volunteers from across campus.
Come early for a study break with these FREE pre-breakfast activities:
• The Connection, the UMC’s Games Area, will offer bowling and pool from 10 p.m.-midnight
• Themed crafts and games, complete with prizes, will be on the first floor of the UMC from 10 p.m.-midnight
• Mini-yoga classes will be offered in the West Ballroom. Twenty minutes classes will start at 9:30, 10, 10:30, and 11 p.m..
• Community Health will offer free chair massages and aromatherapy from 9:30 p.m.-11:30 p.m. on the first floor of the UMC
• A quiet study lounge will be set up in UMC 235 at 9 p.m. and snacks will be provided on the second floor landing
Invite your friends to this event so they don't miss out on an awesome breakfast!
Sponsored by the UMC. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The event also is on facebook.