CU-Boulder students and alumni can join Career Services for the 2013 Fall Career and Internship Fair, Oct. 1- 2, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the University Memorial Center Ballrooms and room 235.
Students who are looking for a job or an internship, interested in exploring new career options, or simply want to network and make new connections should plan to visit the Fall Career and Internship Fair. Last year's Fall Fair brought in over 155 employers from many different industries and focuses, from government offices to nonprofit organizations, local businesses and worldwide operations, all with numerous opportunities for students and alumni alike.
Tips and information:
- Attendees should bring resumes and business cards, even though most employers ask that their applicants to apply online.
- Make sure to dress appropriately in business or business casual because first impressions make a big impact on potential new employers.
- CU-Boulder students and alumni from all majors, experience levels and backgrounds are welcome to attend this free event.
- No pre-registration is necessary.
- List of 2013 employers currently registered:
- Fall 2013 Day 1 Fall 2013 Day 2