Presented by CU Advocates, the CU Funding in Focus education forum at CU-Boulder will help us build a network of informed constituents. By attending, you'll be better prepared to promote the university's educational, research and economic contributions, as well as raise awareness about the state's and CU's funding challenges.
- Funding trends for public higher education
- How the university spends a state dollar
- How CU is being efficient with limited resources
- How CU compares nationally in funding and tuition
- Fiscal outlook for the state and CU-Boulder
University Memorial Center, Glenn Miller Ballroom