Chancellor Philip P. DiStefano has announced the winners of the 2012 Chancellor's Employee of the Year Award:
- Kimberly Diawara, Office of Admissions
- Peter Freitag, College of Arts and Sciences Academic Advising
- Timothy May, College of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Integrated Teaching and Learning Lab (ITLL)
- Brian Sanders, Colorado Space Grant Consortium
- Donald Seeley, Housing and Dining Services, Conference Services
This annual award is presented to University of Colorado Boulder staff in recognition of and appreciation for exceptional job performance and distinguished contributions to the campus community. The award includes a prize of $1,500 (subject to payroll taxes) and a commemorative gift. The 2012 awards will be presented at a private reception in late November.
Congratulations to these outstanding staff members!