Due to the closure of the University Sept. 12- Sept. 13, the Office of the Registrar has extended some of the Friday, Sept. 13 deadlines to Tuesday, Sept. 17. The extended deadlines are as follows:
Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2013:
- 5 p.m. – Last chance to add a course and be eligible for the College Opportunity Fund (COF) on that course.
- 5 p.m. – Late Registration: Students may still register for courses through Tuesday, Sept. 17, and not be asked to pay the $100 late fee.
- 5 p.m. – The Tuition Classification Office (in the Registrar’s Office) will accept Graduate Student Petitions for residency until 5:00 p.m. Petitions must be notarized before submission. The Office of the Registrar has several notaries on staff and will be happy to assist students with this. No petitions will be accepted for fall 2013 after 5:00 p.m. Sept. 17 and no exceptions will be considered. Note that the undergraduate student deadline to petition has already passed.
- If you have IUT’s to be processed, please send these to our office ASAP! These must all be coded into Campus Solutions immediately and these are rather time consuming to process. Send your lists in to IUT@colorado.edu no later than 5 p.m. Monday night, Sept. 16.
- Be sure to update ISIS with all of your plan changes by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 17. It is important for census date reporting to have these plans accurate on student records. Be sure that any updates to the stack are dated as of the first day of the term (for any changes made after the first day of the term through census).
We also need to enter into ISIS for census date processing:
Credit hour changes