Due to the vast amount of students interested in giving recitals each semester, only degree-required recitals may take place on-campus. Please click on the applicable link in the left navigation for exact procedure and forms.
- Recitals may be scheduled in the semester prior to the planned performance. The schedule fills up quickly, so signing up early is strongly recommended!
- Recitals may take place in Grusin Music Hall or the Chamber Hall. It is also possible to perform in the Chapel of The Academy, a retirement home close to campus.
Possible recital slots include:
Monday-Friday – 7:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday – 2 p.m., 4:30 p.m., and 7:30 p.m.
- Recitals at The Academy may only take place on Mondays at 7 p.m.
- Recitals may not take place during final exams, school breaks or on University Holidays.
- The week prior to final exams is considered Dead Week. No performance may occur during Dead Week.
- Check the Wall Calendar (located adjacent to the Office of Undergraduate and Graduate Studies) or the online Performance Hall Schedule for availability.