Are you a current College of Music student or faculty member and you have a rehearsal or meeting you would like to schedule? You’ve come to the right place! Look through the rooms below and find a time and room that works for you. Then, fill out the form at the bottom of this page to request your time(s). We will then review your request and let you know if it will work.
Rules, Caveats, Restrictions & Warnings:
- PLEASE NOTE: THESE LINKS WILL NOT WORK ON IPAD/IPHONE/IPOD
- Just because a time appears to be free it may not be – “Don’t assume, reserve!”
- Only current College of Music students and faculty can reserve time and only for groups and ensembles, NOT individuals!
- Even if you reserve a room, there is a slight chance that you may be bumped for something with greater priority/seniority. If this happens, we’ll do what we can to get you to another room.
- Only the rooms listed below can be reserved for groups/ensemble rehearsal.
- We have to limit the amount of time you can reserve: 5 hours MAX per group per week. (this is due to space limitations and so many people who need to reserve time)
- NO food or drink is allowed in any of the classrooms at any time.
- Any reservation must be for a College of Music approved group or ensemble.
- We must have at least 48 hours notice to process your request.
Rooms C113, C121 and N285 are conference rooms and can be scheduled for meetings, oral exams, etc. They are not available for rehearsals of any kind and food is not allowed in room N285.