Field courses are designed to provide students a hands on field research experience. Enrollment is low and each course emphasizes informal interaction with the instructors and fellow students. Course credit is readily transferable to other institutions and meets the field course requirements for CU's Environmental Studies program
2016 Winter Course Offerings
- Winter Ecology- January 13th- February 27 (2016 Reservations are Closed)
2016 Summer Offerings:
- Feeding Ecology of Animals (May 31 - June 16)
- Mammalogy (June 20 - July 8)
- Vegetation Ecology (July 11 - July 28)
- Lake and Stream Ecology (August 1 - August 18)
Ecology, Evolution & Behavior
A unique opportunity providing experience in field research in a dramatic mountain setting in the Front Range of the Colorado Rockies, running from June 6 to August 12, 2016.
We are now accepting applications for the Summer...