Graduate Faculty Research Interests
- Casalaina-Martin, Sebastian , Assistant Professor,
Ph.D. Columbia, 2004
- Clelland, Jeanne N., Professor, Ph.D. Duke, 1996.
Geometry of Partial Differential Equations
- Elliott, Peter D. T., Professor, Ph.D. Cambridge, 1969.
- Englander, Janos , Associate Professor,
D.Sc. Technion-IIT, 1997.
Stochastic processes and nonlinear PDE’s.
- Farsi, Carla, Professor, Ph.D. Maryland, 1989.
C* Algebras, Non-Commutative Differential Geometry.
- Fox, Jeffrey S., Professor, Ph.D. Berkeley, 1983.
Group Representations Differential Geometry.
- Gorokhovsky, Alexander, Associate Professor, Ohio State, 1999.
- Grant, David R., Professor, Ph.D. MIT, 1985.
- Green, Richard, Professor, Ph.D., University of Warwick, 1995.
Algebra and Combinatorics.
- Gustafson, Karl, Professor, Ph.D. Maryland, 1965.
Partial Differential Equations, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Neuro Computing, Mathematical Physics.
- Ih, Su-ion, Associate Professor, Ph.D. Brown University, 2000
Number Theory, Arithmetic Geometry and Algebraic Geometry
- Kearnes, Keith A., Professor, Ph.D. U.C. Berkeley, 1988.
Algebra and Logic
- Kuznetsov, Sergei, Associate Professor, Ph.D. Kiev (USSR), 1976.
Probability, Statistics, Partial Differential Equations.
- Monk, J. Donald, Professor, Ph.D. Berkeley, 1961.
Logic, Boolean Algebra.
- O'Rourke, Sean, Assistant Professor, Ph.D. University of California, Davis, 2011.
Probability and Random Matrix Theory.
- Packer, Judith , Professor,
Ph.D. Harvard, 1982.
Operator algebras, K-theory, wavelets
- Pflaum, Markus, Professor, Ph.D. Universitat Munchen, 1995
- Preston, Stephen, Associate Professor, Ph.D. Suny Stony Brook, 2002
Differential equations, Riemannian geometry,
- Stade, Eric, Professor, Ph.D. Columbia, 1988.
- Stange, Katherine, Assistant Professor, Ph.D. Brown University, 2008.
- Szendrei, Agnes, Professor, Ph.D. Budapest (Hungary) 1982.
Algebra, Combinatorics and Logic.
- Thiem, Nathaniel, Associate Professor, Ph.D. University of Wisconsin, 2004
- Tubbs, Robert, Associate Professor, Ph.D. Penn State, 1981.
- Walter, Martin E., Professor, Ph.D. California, Irvine, 1971.
W* and C* Algebras, Harmonic Analysis, Environmental Modeling.
- Wise, Jonathan , Assistant Professor, Ph.D. Brown University, 2008.
Algebraic Geometry, Higher Algebra.