Past Graduate Students
- Robin Michael Chestnut, "Independent Partitions in Boolean Algebra” (D. Monk).
- Benjamin F. Katz-Moses, "Small Deviations for the B-Jacobi Ensemble” (B. Rider).
- David Keyes, “Analytic Proofs of MacWilliams Identities” (D. Grant).
- Stephen Limburg, “Space-time Codes, Non associative Division Algebras, and Elliptic Curves” (B. Rider).
- Camilo Mesa, “Getzler Symbol Calculus Via Deformation Quantization” (A. Gorokhovsky).
- Topaz Dent, "Clones of finite idempotent algebras with strictly simple subalgebras” (A. Szendrei).
- Jacob Harper, "Homology Representations Arising from a Hypersimplex ” (R. Green).
- Eun Kim, “Giving Spitzer’s zero range process a positive range” (R. Holley).
- Michael Noyes, “Spectral properties of the general Beta Hermite and Beta Laguerre ensembles in the limit beta to infinity” (B. Rider).
- Michael Roy, “Coxeter group actions on complementary pairs of very well-poised 9F8(1) hypergeometric series” (E. Stade).
- Matthew Stackpole, “Dynamic equivalence of control systems via infinite prolongations” (J. Clelland). Assistant Professor, Georgia College.
- Joshua Wiscons, “Moufang sets of finite Morley rank” (K. Kearnes). Visiting Assistant Professor, Hamilton College.
- Eitan Angel, "A geometric construction of cyclic cocycles on twisted convolution algebras" (A. Gorokhovsky).
- Young Jo Kwak, “Automorphisms of some combinatorially defined Lie algebras over GF(2)" (K. Kearnes).
- Kevin Manley, "The discrete fourier-Riccati-Bessel transform for Robin Boundary conditions” (E. Stade).
- Joseph Newhall, "On the density of the Henig efficient points of asymptotically compact sets in locally convex vector" (R. Kent Goodrich).
- Tiffany Tasset, "Lagrange multipliers for set-valued functions when ordering cones have empty interior" (R. Kent Goodrich).
- Erika Wittenborn, "On special values of hyperelliptic division polynomials and a formula of Eisenstein" (D. Grant).
- Hugh Denoncourt, "Some Combinatorial Models for reduced Expressions in Coxeter Groups" (R. Green).
- Sooran Kang, "The Yang-Mills functional and Laplace's equation on quantum Heisenberg manifolds" (J. Packer).
- Ilia Mishev, "Coxeter group actions on supplementary pairs of Saalschutzian 4F3(1) hypergeometric series" (E. Stade).
- Corey Bruns, "Varations of Independence in Boolean Algebras ” (J. Monk).
Jonas D’Andrea, “Wavelet Frames on Fractal Spaces of Dutkay-Jorgensen Type” (J. Packer).
- John Davenport, "Analysis of American Options" (K. Gustafson).
- Dana Ernst, "A Diagrammatic Representation of an Affine C Temperley-Lieb Algebra" (R. Green).
- Marc Formichella, "Functional equations among Barnes' integrals and hypergeometric series" (E. Stade).
- Matthew Nickodemus, "Natural Dualities for Finite Groups with Abelian Sylow Subgroups" (K. Kearnes).
- Brent Pohlmann, "Structural properties of acyclic heaps with applications to Kazhdan-Lusztig theory" (R. Green)
- Vinod Radhakrishnan ""An Asymptotic Fomula for the Number of Non-Serre Curves in a Two Parameter Family of Elliptic Curves" (D. Grant). DSP Firmware Engineer, Bedford, MA.
- Tim Schumacher, " Removable boundary singularities for the equation delta u = uâlpha in non-smooth domains" (S. Kuznetsov).
- Troy Seguin, "Rick Measures" (K. Gustafson).
- Jason Shaw, "Commutator relations and the clones of finite groups" (A. Szendrei).
- Michael Daniel, "Modular Forms on a Function Field Over a Finite Field" (L. Walling).
- Allen Mann, "Independence-Friendly Cylindrical Set Algebras" (J. Monk).
- Sheila Miller, "Free Left-Distributive Algebras" (R. Laver).
- Noel Sagullo, "A Drinfeld Analog of the Brownawell-Waldschmidt Theorem" (R. Tubbs).
- Christopher Catone, "Projective Equivalence of Finsler and Riemannian Surfaces" (J. Clelland).
Amy Chambers, “Certain Subalgebras of the Tensor Product of Graph Algebras” (J. Packer).
- Abdulaziz Deajim, "On Non-associative Division Algebras Arising from Elliptic Curves" (D. Grant).
- Veronika Furst, "A Characterization of Semiorthogonal Parseval Wavelets in Abstract Hilbert Spaces" (L. Baggett).
- Jennifer Horne, "Cardinal Functions on Pseudo-Tree Algebras and a Generalization of Homogeneous Weak Density" (J. Monk).
- John Massman, "Applications of Algebraic Geometry to error-Correcting codes" (D. Grant).
- Erich McAlister, "Noncommutative CW-Complexes Arising From Discrete Groups and Their K-Theory" (C. Farsi).
- Christopher Brown, "Connectedness and Reflections in Symmetry Algebras of Differential Equations" (A. Ramsay).
- Robert Cohen, "Construction of an Order Theoretic Duality for Certain Groups" (M. Walter).
- William Kirwin, "Coherent States and Geometric Quantization" (S. Wu).
- Christopher Seaton, "Two Gauss-Bonnet and Poincare-Hopf Theorems for Orbifolds” with Boundary" (C. Farsi).
- Christopher Rowe, "Coates-Wiles Towers for CM Abelian Varieties" (D. Grant).
- Bret Simon, "Torsion Points on a Theta Divisor in the Jacobian of a Fermat Quotient" (D. Grant).
- Suzanne Caulk, "Explicit Action of Hecke Operators on Hilbert-Siegel Modular Forms” (L. Walling).
- Douglas Norris, "Optimal Solutions to the L-infinity Moment Problem with Lattice Bounds" (R. Goodrich).
- David Tuller, "Some Questions in Additive Number Theory" (W. Schmidt).