Susan Morley is a Senior Instructor at the Leeds School of Business. She graduated from the University of Kentucky with a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and obtained a Master of Science in Taxation and a Juris Doctor from the University of Colorado at Boulder.
After earning her Master’s degree, Susan became a CPA and worked for Price Waterhouse in the tax department in Denver. She also worked in the tax department of a Fortune 500 mining company before going to law school. After graduating from law school, Susan obtained her law license and worked in private practice in Boulder for several years. Her practice areas were tax, estate planning, and business law.
Susan won the Joseph L. Frascona Teaching Excellence Award in 2010 and the David Clough Faculty Support Award for her work with the CU football team in 2009. At the Chancellor’s request, Susan is a member of CU’s Pro Sports Counseling Panel.
- Colorado licensed attorney
- Certified Public Accountant 1988
- University of Colorado Law Review
- President Women’s Law Caucus
- J.D., University of Colorado Law School
- M.S, Accounting, University of Colorado Boulder
- B.A., Sociology, University of Kentucky