The Office of Diversity Affairs, established in 2001, supports an inclusive learning environment for the diverse student body at the Leeds School. The office maintains a focus on underrepresented undergraduate experiences and is dedicated to fostering and maintaining partnerships with alumni and businesses through outreach efforts and programs.
The Office of Diversity Affairs supports:
- CU-Boulder/Leeds Diversity Symposium: the premier facilitation and leadership forum open to all designed to address regional and national economic and workforce development challenges.
View the recorded presentations from the 2011 Symposium
(requires Microsoft Silverlight)
- Business Leadership Program: a one week business intensive program that exposes high school students, who are juniors and seniors to the full experience of being a CU-Boulder student within Leeds
- Junior Business Leadership Program - five day business leadership experience designed to create a pathway toward our Business Leadership Program and provide access to higher education.
Undergraduate Student Development
- Diverse Scholars Program: provides academic advising, peer mentoring, professional networking and community building events to foster individual growth and strong relationships building.
- Peer Mentoring
- Second Year Experience
- Academic Study Labs
- Academic Resources/Tutoring
In addition to these programs and opportunities the office also partners with the McNeil academic program, LEAD Alliance and other campus groups and has strong alumni and corporate interest and connections.
- Academic Advising Resource Center
- Career Development
- Diversity Affairs
- Global Initiatives
- Leeds Council
- Leeds Residential Academic Program
- Leeds Scholars
- Student Organizations
- Team Rooms