Randy Johnston is a Senior Instructor at the University of Colorado’s Leeds School of Business. Prior to joining the faculty at the University of Colorado, he was a business school faculty member at Michigan State University (1 year), Michigan Technological University (2 years), Clarkson University (3 years) and The Pennsylvania State University (14 years). Randy's research interests pertain to the human health, environmental and ethical consequences associated with the production and consumption of animal products and other processed foods.
- MEd, Educational Administration, St. Lawrence University
- MS, Accounting, Clarkson University
- BS, Accounting, Clarkson University
- Certificate in Corporate Sustainability and Innovation, Harvard University, Harvard University Extension School (January 2016)
- Certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition, Cornell University, eCornell