Business Research Division researchers have expertise in conducting customized marketing and economic impact studies using web-based, mail, on-site, and telephone surveys; focus groups; and data mining/analysis. Recent clients include those in the following industries:
- Wholesale trade
- Economic development
- Natural and organic foods industry
The BRD presents an annual Colorado Business Economic Outlook Forum each December in Denver, followed by targeted presentations of the forecast to organizations across the state and nation. The forecast includes snapshots from specific counties and regions around the state, as well as updates on international trade, population, labor force and personal income growth, and a general outlook on the national economy.
In addition to conducting research, the division is the umbrella organization for the Rocky Mountain Trade Adjustment Assistance Center.
- Burridge Center for Finance
- Center for Research on Consumer Financial Decision Making
- Business Research Division
- Center for Education on Social Responsibility
- Deming Center for Entrepreneurship
- Real Estate Center