The Environmental Law Society (ELS) is an organization of law students interested in the field of environmental law and policy. The purpose of ELS is to:
- Foster connections between students and the greater environmental law & policy community and provide relevant networking opportunities.
- Foster interaction between students, professors, and staff with related interests.
- Enhance the formal legal education by exposing students to learning opportunities beyond the classroom.
- Encourage student engagement of environmental issues and law through scholarship, activism, and volunteerism.
- Career Panel with lawyers from Earthjustice, Western Resource Advocates and EDF. (10/23/12)
- 2012 Race Judicata (October 13th, 2012)
- THAC co sponsored with SALDF (10/11/12)
- Josh Kruger, Co-President, Class of 2014, Joshua.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Judkins, Co-President, Class of 2014, email@example.com
- Elizabeth Neville, Co-Vice President of Events and Outdoor Activities, Class of 2014, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tyler Welch, Co-Vice President of Events and Outdoor Activities, Class of 2014, email@example.com
- Brandon Dittman, Treasurer, Class of 2014, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matthew Tieslau, Secretary & Alumni Relations Coordinator, Class of 2014, email@example.com
- Stephanie So, Outreach & Fundraising Coordinator, Class of 2014, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cori Hach, Public Comment Project Coordinator & NRLC Liaison, Class of 2014, email@example.com
- Guilia Ferro, Sustainability Coordinator, Class of 2014, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to visit our national affiliate website
- Click here to find us on TWEN
- Join us on Facebook: University of Colorado Environmental Law Society