ProNet creates a network of alumni whom students may contact for career advice and insight. As a member of ProNet, you also can find and contact other alumni.
How to Register
Our students and alumni are our most valuable resource. Connecting the two creates a formidable professional network.
- If you already have an active CDOnline account, you can register for ProNet by logging on and entering your username (for recent alumni, it is your @colorado.edu email address) and password. If you can't remember your password, please contact Annie Wills at email@example.com. If you do not have a CDOnline account, you can register online.
- Once logged in, click on the "Profile" section, then the "Professional Network" tab.
- Complete the brief ProNet registration form, making sure to note your "Active" status.
- The registration form includes an "Additional Activities" section where you can indicate your willingness to engage with Colorado Law students in specific ways, including mock interviews, resume review, and panel discussions.
After completing the ProNet registration form, your profile will be visible to current students and Colorado Law alumni. You will be identified as an alumni resource (not a prospective employer) for those wanting to obtain advice and information about career options in your field or geographic location.
You may also call Annie Wills at 303-492-8651 for ProNet registration assistance.
How to use CDOnline
- Search the "Networking" section of CDOnline to find fellow alums registered on ProNet.
- Explore the "Jobs" section for current openings.
- Upload your resume in the "Documents" section by clicking "Add New."