Our Strategic Initiatives
- To foster a vibrant and amicable intellectual climate where diverse ideas and perspectives are generated, embraced, and tested with rigor and respect and where students, faculty, and staff mutually support one another in the pursuit of individual accomplishment and overall advancement of the Law School.
- To equip students to research and analyze thoroughly law and policy, to examine the theoretical and social bases for law, to exercise sound professional skills and ethical judgment, and to use the law creatively and responsibly to achieve their clients’ goals.
- To earn national and international recognition and esteem of scholars, lawyers, jurists, policymakers, and citizens for the quality and accomplishments of our faculty, our students, and our graduates.
- To attract and retain an influential world-class faculty whose members are mutually supportive of their varied individual endeavors.
- To admit an increasingly stronger and more diverse student body and to help place our recent graduates in interesting, rewarding, and satisfying positions.
- To pursue financial stability and maintain an infrastructure sufficient to allow our mission to succeed and our goals to be fulfilled.