Skip to Content
Tuition & Scholarships
- Tuition is $380 per credit hour, going to $440 in fall 2017.
- Tuition is the same for in-state and out-of-state students.
Division of CE scholarships
- The Division of Continuing Education offers a limited number of scholarships. Students can only receive one CE scholarship for one course during the course of the program. Visit the course page to find out which courses have scholarships available.
- The CE scholarships covers 50% of the tuition for one course
- Scholarships can only be applied towards 3 credit hour course.
- Visit the scholarship page for more information.
Other scholarships and funding opportunities