Skip to Content
Tuition & Scholarships
- Tuition is $380 per credit hour ($380 for 1 credit hour courses, $640 for 2 credit hour courses and $1140 for 3 credit hour courses).
- Tuition is the same for in-state and out-of-state students.
Division of CE scholarships
- The Division of Continuing Education offers a limited number of scholarships. Students can only receive one CE scholarship for one course during the course of the program.
- The CE scholarships covers 50% of the tuition for one course
- Scholarships can only be applied towards 3 credit hour course.
- Visit the scholarship page for more information.
Other scholarships and funding opportunities