Published: Feb. 22, 2017

Congratulations to our first three certificate graduates! Ann, Rachel and Ali have completed the required 12 credits. It has been a pleasure having them as students in the program. We wish them the best of luck with their teaching careers!

Ann Kauffman
Omaha, Nebraska

Ann Kauffman teaches at Westside Middle School, in Omaha, Nebraska. She has been teaching French and Spanish for 35 years.

Rachel Sabre
Thornton, Colorado

Rachel Sabre teaches French in the Cherry Creek school district in Denver, Colorado. She has been teaching for 15 years.

Alexandra Marzulla
Red Bank, New Jersey

Alexandra Marzulla teaches French at JP Stevens High School in Edison, New Jersey. She has been teaching French for 17 years.

Excerpt from the certificate exit survey:

"I appreciated the curriculum, especially the opportunity to collaborate with a broad variety of people across the nation and world. Their different contexts gave me new perspectives of language teaching. I really liked the tele collaboration course as a means to improve my own language skills."

"Not only did I learn about new technologies to implement in my classroom, but I also reflected on my teaching in general which inspired me to improve my instructional approaches and strategies. I am glad there were foundation courses that reminded me of key principles that I had learned years ago in grad school, but that may have gotten lost along the way."

Sign up today for theĀ Telecollaboration and Language Learning courseĀ (LGTC 5040) and get started on your certification in language teaching with technology April 1st, 2017.