Students will be able to successfully communicate produced content
using information technologies.
- Select the appropriate application through which to deliver information
(presentation software, web pages, word processing documents, e-mail,
- Understand the basic structure of networks and be able to log
on and transfer created files using appropriate protocols.
- Produce and deliver information in selected form (print, download,
- Demonstrate awareness of the debate over the appropriate use
of electronic presentations and be able to critique the difference
and ineffective use of technology in presentations.
- Understand the technical infrastructure necessary when presenting
- Demonstrate appropriate and smooth integration of technology
(web links, graphics, audio and video, etc.) into a document
word processing, or presentation.)
Where to go: