Students will be able to collaborate appropriately and effectively using
- Recognize a need for collaboration and be able to engage in informed
- Understand the differences between forms of electronic communication
(one to one, small group, large//closed, open, anonymous// asynchronous/synchronous).
- Select appropriate form given communication need (ex. e-mail,
listserv, discussion forum, bulletin board, chat, etc.).
- Use selected form effectively (send /receive e-mail and attachments
and open attachments, upload, download, ftp documents, etc.).
- Understand and apply the principles of appropriate conduct
in electronic communication. (ex. netiquette)
Where to go: