Students will be able to manipulate and use qualitative and quantitative
data and aural and visual information using information technologies.
- Recognize when qualitative and/or quantitative data is needed.
- Select the appropriate application to manipulate data (ex. spreadsheets,
- Navigate and use applications effectively.
- Evaluate derived data using application effectively.
- Generate reports as appropriate.
- Recognize when visual and aural information is needed.
- Obtain, manipulate and insert visual and aural information (download,
upload, change format, resize, crop, etc.) into personal
documents using selected applications.
- Understand use of images and use appropriately in produced
Where to go: