Students will be able to produce and create structured electronic
documents that successfully express their ideas for a specific audience
- Articulate questions at issue effectively using technology.
- Express and refine claims and acknowledge multiple sources and
from multiple perspectives.
- Select the appropriate electronic application in which to create
their work (e-mail, word processing web page, presentation software,
- Write, revise and edit their work using current technology.
- Apply accepted documentation conventions when citing electronic
- Track changes to drafts and revisions using current technology.
Where to go: