Students will be able to manage and organize information effectively
and efficiently using information technologies.
- Perform basic software operations on at least one computer platform.
- Identify and use appropriate and multiple applications given
a particular need.
- Understand file structure to create directories and save, organize
and move files as needed.
- Perform basic troubleshooting on machines and the applications.
- Identify and use appropriate database applications as needed
to organize and manage data retrieved.
Where to go: