Computer Based Training
Computer-Based Training (CBT) is an online
training opprotunity with more than 75 titles, ranging from beginner to
advanced. Titles include Microsoft Office and Windows XP, as well as Adobe and Macromedia
- To access CBT, students simply need
to subscribe to the CBT channel in their CUConnect Portal. To add the
channel, follow these steps:
- Log into CUConnect
(https://cuconnect.colorado.edu) with your CU Login Name and IdentiKey
- Click on Make Changes
- Select the tab (page) that you want to put the Computer Based Training channel on. For example, you can have it on the "Welcome" page, or on "My Page."
- Click on the New Channel button at the top of the page
- There are three steps for adding a new channel...
- In Select a category to browse:, click on Academics.
- In Select a channel, choose the Subscribe to this channel button next to Computer Based Training.
- To Add the selected channel:, click Add Channel Here.
- Now that you have added the Computer Based Training channel, click the Finished Making Changes and then OK.