- Core Program Activities
- Applying To the Program
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Current Fellows
- Former Fellows
Applying to the Program
Application and Selection Process
The next application process will begin in January 2013. To apply, an applicant compiles the items listed below according to the directions on the application form. Applications must be received by the March 1 deadline.
Full application requires:
- Read eligibility requirements
- Download the application form and follow its instructions
- Upload these documents at Jobsatcu.com:
- Application form
- Cover letter
- A résumé that includes a list of positions held and awards
- An intellectual autobiography
- A projected study and project plan for the academic year
- Three work samples
- List of three references with contact information. Note: Each reference will be contacted with instructions for uploading their letter to jobsatcu.
See the application form for specific details.
If work samples are not paper, one copy is to be mailed directly to the Center for Environmental Journalism at the following address:
Center for Environmental Journalism
1511 University Avenue
Boulder, CO 80309
A selection committee will read all applications and select the fellows.
Questions may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 303-492-4114.
The application deadline is March 1.
Fellows will be notified of the selection by May 1.
Please click here to download the application form.
The fellowship begins mid-August with a week's orientation prior to classes beginning and continues into early May.