Information Technology Strategic Plan 2006
In 2006 campus IT leaders solicited the opinions and expertise of faculty, staff and students to examine the plans and priorities for the use of information technology in support of the mission for CU-Boulder. The process involved over 200 individuals who served on committees or focus groups, authored subsections, participated in surveys, or reviewed chapters of the report.
The results of the planning efforts are a six chapter report, comprising 24 subsections. The six chapters are:
- Chapter 1: Academic Technology
- Chapter 2: Data and Voice Network
- Chapter 3: Communications: Email, Workflow & Web
- Chapter 4: Architecture and Security
- Chapter 5: Central Services: SIS replacement project, e-commerce, printing, and software licensing
- Chapter 6: IT Governance
This website also includes additional helpful documentation:
- The full 2006 IT Strategic Plan
The report and its component parts are posted as pdf documents. You need Adobe Acrobat to access them. Click here to go to Adobe's download page.