Information Technology Strategic Plan 2010
In 2010 campus IT leaders solicited the opinions and expertise of faculty, staff and students to examine the plans and priorities for the use of information technology in support of the mission for CU-Boulder. The process involved over 200 individuals who served on committees or focus groups, authored subsections, participated in surveys, or reviewed chapters of the report.
Phase One of the IT Strategic Plan is now complete. Phase Two has begun and specific recommendations are now being acted on, along with vetting this plan to the Faculty, Staff and Students.
The results of the planning efforts are a four chapter report, comprising 16 subsections. The four chapters are:
- Support for Teachers and Learners
- Providing Teaching and Learning Spaces
- Offering Teaching and Learning Tools
- Research Computing and Cyberinfrastructure
- Facilitating Cloud Computing
- Campus Strategy for Mobile Computing Support and Services
- Developing Rich Collaboration Tools
- Increasing Staff Effectiveness and Efficiency through Technology
- Developing Web Infrastructure Services
- Improving the IT Service Model
- ISIS Integration
- Partnering with Facilities Management: Construction & Sustainability
- Housing and Dining Services
This website also includes additional helpful documentation:
- The full 2010 IT Strategic Plan
The report and its component parts are posted as pdf documents. You need Adobe Acrobat to access them. Click here to go to Adobe's download page.