Tutoring in IPHY Courses
Looking for a Tutor?
If you are looking for extra help with an IPHY course, there are a few options:
- Go to the Tutoring and Academic Skills page where you can search for tutors in IPHY courses, and learn about other resources.
- Let the instructor know you are looking for tutoring. There may be current or former TAs (often undergraduate TAs) that are interested in tutoring.
- Students living in campus residence halls or Bear Creek Apartments are eligible for tutoring from the
Academic Skills Assistance Program (ASAP).
Have you Thought about Becoming a Tutor?
The Student Academic Success Center (SASC) periodically has opportunities for IPHY students to be paid for tutoring:
- SASC hires IPHY students directly to tutor eligible students in biology, chemistry, and various physiology courses. These are paid positions through SASC.
- The SASC website hosts a 'Tutor Locator' where any CU student can privately hire IPHY students as tutors. If interested, please add your name to the tutor list.
Visit the Tutoring and Academic Skills page or download the tutor application form for more information.