Please click here
to submit a suggestion for improving the course.
Welcome to the home page for IPHY 3410, Introduction to Human Anatomy, Section 1.
Click on an item in the list below:
- Current course Materials:
- Archived and miscellaneous course materials:
- Other Important Links at CU:
- Anatomy links:
- Anatomy (general)
- Cell structure
- Integumentary System
- Human Muscle, Regrown on Animal Scaffolding: Extracellular matrix from a pig bladder appears to recruit stem cells from the blood which, under mechanical stress, differentiate into muscle cells. (NY Times 9/16/2012)
- Digestive system
- Respiratory system
- Cardiovascular system
- Spinal cord
- Autonomic nervous system
- Myringotomy video: Click on the 4th link, "Ear tube insertion videos" and then "Video 1"
- Cochlear animation: The cochlea is unrolled and the vibrating portions are shown during sensation of a Bach composition
- Urinary system