Peer Reviewed Publications
- Everett, Bethany G., Richard G. Rogers, Patrick M. Krueger, and Robert A. Hummer. 2011. "Trends in Educational Attainment by Sex, Race/Ethnicity, and Nativity in the United States, 1989-2005." Ethnic and Racial Studies. DOI: 10.1080/01419870.2010.543139.
- Kuhn, Randall S., Bethany G. Everett, and Rachel Silvey. 2011. "The Effects of Children's Migration on Elderly Kin's Health: A Counterfactual Approach." Demography 48(1):183-210.
- Rogers, Richard G., Bethany G. Everett, Jarron M. Saint Onge, and Patrick M. Krueger. 2010. "Social, Behavioral, and Biological Factors, and Sex Differences in Mortality." Demography 47(3):555-78.
- Rogers, Richard G., Bethany G. Everett, Anna Zajacova, and Robert A. Hummer. 2010. "Educational Degrees and Mortality in the United States." The Journal of Biodemography and Social Biology 58(1):80-99.
- Mollborn, Stefanie and Bethany G. Everett. 2009. "Correlates and Consequences of Parent-Teen Incongruence in Reports of Teens' Sexual Experience." Journal of Sex Research 46:1-16.
Manuscripts Under Review
- Everett, Bethany G. "Non-HIV STI Risk Among Sexual Minorities: Examining the Intersection Between Sexual Identity and Sexual Behaviors" Request to Revise and Resubmit from Archives of Sexual Behavior. 04-11.
- Mojola, Sanyu and Bethany G. Everett. "The Intersection of Race/Ethnicity and Sexual Orientation Identities and STI Risk and Risk Behaviors." Request to Revise and Resubmit from Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health. 06-11.
- Zajacova, Anna and Bethany G. Everett. "Non-Equivalent Health of High School Equivalents." Under Review at Social Science Quarterly. 05-11.
- Riosmena, Fernando, Bethany G. Everett, Richard G. Rogers, and Jeff A. Dennis. "Paradox Lost (Over Time)? Duration of Stay and Adult Mortality Among Major Hispanic Immigrant Groups in the United States." Under Review at Demography. 06-11.
- Everett, Bethany G. and Stefanie F. Mollborn. "Differences in Hypertension by Sexual Orientation among U.S. Young Adults." Under Review at Journal of Hypertension. 07-11.
- Everett, Bethany G., David Rehkopf, and Richard G. Rogers. "The Non-Linear Relationship Between Education and Mortality."
- Rogers, Richard, G., Robert Hummer, and Bethany G. Everett. "Educational Differentials in U.S. Mortality: An Examination of Mediating Factors."
- Everett, Bethany G. and Jarron Saint Onge. "The Causal Impact of Discrimination on Mental Health: A Counterfactual Approach."
- Everett, Bethany G. "Sexual Minority Status Identification and Substance Abuse: Exploring Within Group Variation."
- Everett, Bethany G. "Coming Out Straight: The Relationship Between Heterosexual Identity Development and Mental Health."
- Everett, Bethany G. and Jarron Saint Onge. "Predictors of Educational Expectations and Achievement."
- Everett, Bethany G. and Anna Zajacova. "Emergent Educational Gradients in Hypertension: A comparison of Self-Reported Hypertension and Objective Measures of Blood Pressure."