Awards and Honors
- "Health Disparities among a Vulnerable Population: A Longitudinal Analysis." Graduate Research Assistant, for dissertation research supervised by Principal Investigator, Stefanie Mollborn. NICHD R03. $144,809. July 2010-June 2012.
- National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health Users Conference Fellowship ($800)
- Fenway LGBT Population Research Institute Predoctoral Fellow
Mentored by Dr. S. Bryn Austin, Associate Professor, Department of Society, Human Development, and Health, Harvard University.
- The Williams Institute A Primer on Empirical Research on LGBT Issues and Populations Invited Participant ($1,000)
- American Psychological Foundation Wayne F Placek Grant ($15,000)
- National Science Foundation Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Grant
Doctoral Dissertation Research: Sexual Orientation and Health Disparities ($9,825)
- International Max Planck Research School for Demography Visiting Scholar Fellowship ($2,000)
- National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health Users Conference Fellowship
- RAND Summer Institute Fellowship