- GROUND TRANSPORTATION FROM DIA TO BOULDER
- There are numerous ground transportation options available at Denver International Airport. The Ground Transportation Information
Counter is located in the central area on Level 5 of Jeppesen Terminal. Counter hours are 6:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. daily.
Contact Ground Transportation at (303) 342-4059 or by e-mail.
Ground transportation information is subject to change at any time. Listed commercial carriers are registered to do business at Denver International Airport. DIA does not endorse any commercial company, nor does it guarantee price, availability, or service related to any commercial company.
- RENTAL CARS
- All rental car companies at DIA are located on airport property, but are away from the main terminal. Each rental company provides a courtesy shuttle to and from Jeppesen Terminal from its location. All courtesy shuttles pick up and drop off on level five of both the east and west sides of the Jeppesen Terminal. Please follow the overhead signage for the appropriate pick-up location.
- HOTEL SHUTTLES
- Hotel shuttles are provided as a courtesy by most of the hotels within the immediate vicinity of the airport. Other hotels further from the airport also provide courtesy shuttles, but many direct their guests to use other transport services. Please check directly with your hotel to determine if it has a shuttle available.
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- Public bus service is scheduled and provided within the local metro area by the Regional Transportation District (RTD). Please contact
RTD directly, or visit their booth in the Jeppesen Terminal, for information on specific routes, schedules and fares. Riders must have
exact change. RTD buses pick-up and drop-off from Jeppesen Terminal Level 5, Island 5, outside doors 507-511 (east side) and
506-510 (west side).
SkyRide Public Bus Service
Phone: (303) 299-6000
Web site: www.rtd-denver.com
Public bus service is provided by the Regional Transportation District (RTD). SkyRide is RTD’s convenient, affordable bus service to and from Denver International Airport. Catch frequent SkyRide buses throughout the RTD service area at bus stops, and at many Park-n-Rides, every day of the year. One-way SkyRide fares are just $9, $11, or $13 depending on your boarding and destination locations. Buses depart about every 15 minutes during peak hours, and our drivers will help you load and unload your luggage. It’s the only way to travel to and from DIA.
SkyRide service to DIA operates from approximately 3:30 a.m. to midnight, with the last bus leaving DIA at 1:28 a.m. All buses are wheelchair accessible.
Taxis are readily available and service within the eight counties that make up the Denver metro area. Some companies may also
provide service to other destinations within the state of Colorado. Check with your cab company of choice (or directly with your driver at
the airport) for more information on fares and destinations served.
Flat rate charges apply for the following popular destinations:
Downtown Denver: $54.75
Denver Tech Center: $60.75
Broomfield and Louisville Area: $69.75 (Yellow Cab only)
Fares to all other locations are based on the taxi’s meter. For example, a one-way taxi ride from DIA to Cherry Creek mall typically costs $62 to $65, plus the $3.75 airport access fee added to each metered taxi trip (flat-rate fares already include this fee). Taxis pick-up and drop-off from Jeppesen Terminal Level 5, Island 1, outside doors 507-511 (east side) and 506-510 (west side).
Denver Yellow Cab – 303.777.7777
Freedom cab – 303.444.4444
Metro Taxi – 303.333.3333
Union Taxi – 303.922.2222
- COMMUTER SHUTTLES
- Commuter shuttles, also known as shared ride services, operate regularly from DIA. Individual operators may provide pre-arranged, on-demand, and / or charter services for locations within the Denver Metro area and other locations within the state of Colorado. Some providers may also provide service to locations outside the state. Please contact a shuttle provider directly for more information on fees and destinations served. Commuter shuttles pick-up and drop-off from Jeppesen Terminal Level 5, Island 3, outside doors 505-507 (east side) and 510-512 (west side). More information available at http://flydenver.com/commutershuttles. Super Shuttle - Super Shuttle (http://www.supershuttle.com ) requires prior reservation.