Computing and Research Services Statistical Consultation
Statistical Computing Services are provided at the help desk located in the computer lab, room 150 in the IBS Building. The help desk advisor, Casey Blalock, holds office hours on Fridays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm between May 17th and June 21st. You may schedule an appointment to meet with Casey by emailing email@example.com or calling 720.319.7480. For assistance with special or advanced statistical topics contact Jani Little.
- Services include:
- Instruction in how to use statistical software such as SAS, SPSS, Stata and Excel.
- Help with statistical analysis strategies, identifying appropriate statistical software, and interpreting statistical findings.
- Assistance with presentation and report strategies, using Word and PowerPoint.
- Help printing color documents and scanning paper documents or images for conversion to electronic files.
- Consultation on Special or Advanced Topics is available in these areas:
- Spatial Data Analysis
- Multilevel Modeling
- Statistical Theory
- Sample Size and Power Analysis
- Structural Equation Modeling