Things to Note:
- Honors RAP classes are seminar style with enrollments of 15-17 students.
- Most Honors RAP courses fulfill core requirements for the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Honors RAP students take one Honors RAP course each semester, both fall and spring. Enrollment and housing in the Honors RAP/Smith Hall is dependent upon this.
- Honors RAP classes are available ONLY to students in the Honors RAP Smith Hall. These classes have section #s 888R-890R; notice the R.
- Honors RAP classes cannot be viewed in a Class Search in the registration system in MyCUinfo.
Fall 2017 Schedule of Courses
Spring 2017 Schedule of Courses
Fall 2016 Schedule of Courses