Campus Care offers:
- Basic health care coverage at Wardenburg Health Center on campus for:
- diagnosis of broken bones and treatment of minor injuries
- men's and women's annual exams
- colds, flu, sore throats, and treatment of minor illnesses
- Primary care coverage for lab and X-ray services initiated by a WHC provider
- No co-pay or deductible for covered services
- Same-day care available for urgent issues
- Conveniently located on campus near many residence halls
- Wardenburg Health Center does not bill other insurance companies and is considered an out-of-network provider for most major insurance plans.
- The total cost of Campus Care is typically lower than the deductible and/or co-pay for your health insurance plan and covers the student's basic health care needs on campus.
- If you have an insurance plan outside of Colorado, coverage in Boulder may be very limited.
- It may be difficult to find a local primary care provider who is currently accepting new patients.
Costs for 2013–14:
The premium will be included on your tuition bill each semester. Summer semester is included in spring semester coverage.
||Spring & Summer
|Spouse / SGDP*
*Spouses/same gender domestic partners must be enrolled in the same plan as the student.
Please Note: Campus Care is not a health insurance plan and does not meet the university's mandatory insurance policy.
- Specialty services in the following Wardenburg Health Center departments:
- Psychological Health and Psychiatry
- Sports Medicine
- Travel Clinic including consultation and vaccinations
- Nutrition services
- Allergy antigens and shot administration
- Lab tests and X-rays not ordered by a WHC provider
- Prescription benefits including birth control pills and devices
- Services outside of Wardenburg, including when Wardenburg is closed, if you are referred to an outside provider, or if you require care beyond Wardenburg's scope of service