Our Women’s Clinic staff includes a gynecologist, nurse, and nurse practitioners who provide care in a safe and confidential environment.
Our Services Include:
- Annual exams
- One-on-one and group birth control consultations
- Emergency contraception (available without a prescription for those 18 and older in the pharmacy)
- HPV vaccinations
- Infection testing and treatment
- Pap tests and follow-up
- Pregnancy testing (walk-in, no appointment necessary)
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) testing
- Well-woman care
Schedule an appointment by calling 303-492-2030 or click here to schedule online through MyCUHealth.
If it’s your first appointment to the Women’s Clinic please arrive 15 minutes early to complete necessary forms. If your appointment is at 8:00AM, our doors unlock at 7:45 AM.
Arriving more than 5 minutes late may result in your being rescheduled.
Appointments must be cancelled by 5PM the business day before your appointment by calling 303-492-2030.
Late cancellations and missed appointments will result in a $30 charge.