Our Women’s Clinic staff includes a gynecologist, nurse, and nurse practitioners who provide care in a safe and confidential environment.
Our Services Include:
- Annual exams
- One-on-one and group birth control consultations
- Emergency contraception (available without a prescription for those 18 and older in the pharmacy)
- HPV vaccinations
- Infection testing and treatment
- Pap tests and follow-up
- Pregnancy testing (walk-in, no appointment necessary)
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) testing
- Well-woman care
Schedule an appointment:
Call 303-492-2030 or schedule online>>
If it’s your first appointment to the Women’s Clinic please arrive 15 minutes early to fill out any necessary paperwork. If your appointment is at 8:00AM, our doors unlock at 7:45 AM.
Arriving more than 5 minutes late may result in your being rescheduled.
If you need to cancel your appointment:
Appointments must be cancelled by 5PM the business day before your appointment by calling 303-492-2030. Late cancellations and missed appointments will result in a $30 charge.