All travel health services require an appointment scheduled in advance.
- Physical exams for students traveling internationally and those in study abroad programs including Semester at Sea, Peace Corps, and Fullbright programs
- Current and individualized health risk information
- Review of travel itinerary, previous immunizations, and individual health needs
- Advice on recommended and/or required immunizations
- Information on malaria prophylaxis, as well as on prevention and/or treatment of travel related illnesses specific to your destination
- Recommendations for traveler’s first aid kit and/or water purification
- Post travel care and consultation as needed
Schedule Your Appointment
Schedule your travel appointment as soon as possible as these fill up quickly. Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Complete immunization records
- Travel program paperwork (if applicable)
- Your travel itinerary
- A list of current medications
Cost & Insurance:
Students with Gold Health Insurance:
If you have the Student Gold Plan your travel visit will be covered (free) however, some travel vaccines are not covered.
Students with Campus Care or Private Health Insurance:
If you have Wardenburg Campus Care (which does not cover travel visits) or your own private health insurance, there will be a fee for your visit. Payment is requested at the time of your visit.
For specific pricing information please contact our Billing Office at 303-492-4196.
For a list of vaccinations available at Wardenburg click here
Schedule an Appointment:
Call 303-492-5432 to schedule.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to fill out any necessary paperwork. Self check-in computers are located on the second floor. *Arriving more than 10 minutes late may result in your being rescheduled.
If you need to cancel your appointment:
You must be cancel by 5PM the business day before your appointment by phone at 303-492-5342. Late cancellations and missed appointments will result in a $30 charge.