Allergy Patients New to Wardenburg:
If you want to receive allergy shots, you must schedule an initial appointment with a nurse before your first injection can be given. If you have never had an allergy shot before, you will need to have your first shot at your allergist's office.
You will need to bring the following from your allergist to your initial appointment:
- A copy of your initial medical evaluation and indications for immunotherapy (e.g., skin testing results and other medical diagnoses). Please also note whether or not you have asthma and/or any other significant diagnoses.
- A copy of your injection records noting reactions.
- Your immunotherapy build-up schedule detailing the following: the starting immunotherapy dose, the target maintenance dose, the immunotherapy schedule, instructions for late injections, and instructions for reactions
- Each of your antigen vials must be clearly labeled with the following: patient name, contents, dilution, and expiration date.
- A copy of your maintenance concentrate prescription.
- A Request for Allergy Information letter is available for download to assist you with requesting these materials from your allergist.
Please be aware that you will not receive a shot on the day of your initial visit.
If you are unable to refrigerate your vials, we will gladly refrigerate them for you. Vials may be dropped off at any time during regular business hours.
Continuing Allergy Shot Patients
If you have already completed your initial allergy appointment at Wardenburg, see below for allergy shot scheduling information.
Returning Allergy Shot Patients
If you are a returning patient and have been away for the summer, please remember to bring in your most recent shot records for your return visit along with your vials.
Schedule an Appointment:
- Allergy patients new to Wardenburg: Call 303-492-5432 to schedule your initial appointment
- Continuing allergy shot patients can schedule appointments online through MyCUHealth
Please note: Due to the possibility of serious reactions from injections, all patients are required to wait 30 minutes after each shot to have their injection sites checked by a nurse. Patients who cannot stay 30 minutes will not be given injections.
For your initial appointment, please arrive 15 minutes early to fill out any necessary paperwork. Self check-in computers are located on the second floor. *Arriving more than 10 minutes late may result in your being rescheduled.
If you need to cancel your appointment:
You must be cancel by 5PM the business day before your appointment by phone at 303-492-5342. Late cancellations and missed appointments will result in a $30 charge.
Please note: Wardenburg does not offer allergy skin testing.