Counseling and Psychiatric Services
Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) and Psychological Health & Psychiatry (PHP) have been combined into one department under Wardenburg Health Services. For more details, see the CAPS/PHP merger page.
New for fall 2015:
- All fee-paying CU-Boulder students are eligible to receive six free mental health visits per academic year with CAPS at either location.
- Coverage under the Student Gold Health Insurance Plan will apply to both CAPS locations.
We offer a range of mental health services tailored to fit the needs of CU-Boulder students including:
- Individual and couples counseling
- Groups and workshops
- Crisis care
- Evaluation and treatment of various mental health concerns
- Medical evaluation and medication management
- Stress reduction skill-building
- Substance use counseling and programming
- Psychological testing
- Training opportunities
Explore the specific services offered at each CAPS location below.