You must be enrolled as a full-time CU student in good standing during the academic term you are to serve as a fellow and receive a fellowship.
- Submit the Fellowship Application Form. (Available in fall of the academic year)
- Departmental Approval Form
- Curriculum Vitae & current CU transcript (photocopies OK).
- Submit a record of participation in GTP activities.
- A letter of application with the expression of areas of interest in working in a particular area of the University Libaries.
Please note: Finalists will be interviewed by the Library Faculty members.
Fellowship Application Instructions 2013/14
Fellowship Application Form 2013/14
Departmental Approval Form 2013/14
GTP Attendance Tracking Form