Skip to Content
Graduate Students at a Glance
- Of the 29,952 regular on-campus degree-seeking students, 16 percent (5,146) are graduate students.
- The CU-Boulder United Government of Graduate Students (UGGS) provides a graduate student voice in decision-making and pursues issues including student fees, financial aid, graduate student employment, health care, and child care.
- Graduate Student Demographics:
- Men 57.4%
- Women 42.6%
- International 15.8%
- Asian American 4.2%
- American Indian 1.2%
- Black/African American 1.3%
- Hispanic/Latino 4.5
- White 73%
- 81 graduate student NSF Fellows at CU-Boulder.
- 10 graduate student Fulbright Scholars.
- CU-Boulder awards fellowships and assistantships to approximately two-thirds of the total graduate enrollment.
- The Chancellor’s Graduate Fellowship Program provides selected students a stipend of $20,000 for two academic years and a full waiver of tuition and fees.