Most contributions will fall into one of three categories. You may wish to:
2. Develop or participate in a focus area.
3. Start a Working Group.
If you want to share existing materials, develop a module, or work with a focus group, contact the leader of the appropriate working group. On each group's home page you will find a form for submitting module proposals. Proposals are reviewed by the Working Group leader, who will then contact you via e-mail. The module development/submission process then proceeds as follows:
2. When the module is complete, you use another form to submit it to the Working Group for review. The submission form will ask for all sorts of background information (level of difficulty, key words, index words, etc). At this point, the module goes into the Working Group's test area.
3. The Working Group leader contacts reviewers who will critique the module and return comments and suggestions for revisions to the Working Group leader.
4. Once the module has been reviewed, it is classroom tested by one or more members of the Working Group, who will also forward suggestions for revision to the Working Group leader.
5. When the module has completed classroom testing it will be moved out of the test area onto the main Focus Area page. It will also be indexed in the Virtual Department's main index and key words entered into the Project's searchable index .